ESCAPING YOUR COMFORT ZONE
Escaping Your Comfort Zone is Body Positive Adventures for women and non-binary crew. The outdoors don’t care about your size, your speed or your fitness, and neither do we!
100% body positive, no focus on weightloss. Just having fun in the outdoors, cause we can!
How does it work?
EYCZ use Groups.Place to list all of our upcoming events here. There is a membership fee to join our walks on a monthly basis, or on a per-hike basis ($10-$15). Your first walk as a casual visitor is free, so you can see if its for you. How to become a member.
EYCZ use our private Escaping Your Comfort Zone App to have general chats about all things Body Positive adventure related, from where to buy plus size hiking jackets, to sharing photos of our favourite hikes. EYCZ will also share some of the events posted here in the app.
Upcoming Gippsland Walks:
- Sunday November 27, 10:30AM Phillip Island – Cape Woolamai Circuit
- Saturday, December 10, 9:30AM Mt Worth, Moonlight Divide Waterfall Bower Track
- Monday January 23, until February 14, 1:30PM
- South Gippsland Midweek Twilight Body Positive Adventure Program for Newbies
- Wednesday 8 February until Saturday February 25, 1:30PM
- South Gippsland Body Positive Adventure Program for Newbies