In exciting news, GippSport is collaborating with Bass Coast Cycle Challenge, and we are pleased to announce the Strong Sisters Sportsfest Event will be held in conjunction with the Bass Coast Cycle Challenge on 5 November in Inverloch.
Strong Sisters Sportsfest Event
Strong Sisters Sportsfest is a come and try event open to all, but with a strong focus on encouraging females, especially mothers/mother figures and daughters to come and try a new activity and get active.
Several sporting clubs, organisations and local businesses that promote health, wellbeing, and getting active will be in attendance. There will be a great range of activities on offer including:
- Traditional sports activations i.e. basketball, soccer, cricket
- Recreational sport activations i.e. hiking, stand up paddleboarding, yoga, surfing
- Kiddo preschool physical activity games
- Streetgames – youth sport pop up activities
STRONG SISTERS is a movement aiming to empower women by encouraging them to:
- take part in physical activities
- learn how sport and exercise can help build strength inside & out
- see their body for what it can achieve rather than what it looks like or a number on the scale.
The Strong Sisters Sportsfest events will run from 10am – 1pm at different locations across Inverloch. Register your interest here or just come down to Rainbow Park on 5 November and join in the fun.